This course covers learning objectives from the National Curriculum for Year 6.
Included in this course are 7 worksheets and 5 video tutorials which cover the equivalences between fractions, decimals and percentages and look at calculating with decimal numbers. All materials are designed to aid revision for Year 6 SATs.
National Curriculum objectives covered:
- identify the value of each digit in numbers given to three decimal places and multiply and divide numbers by 10, 100 and 1000 giving answers up to three decimal places
- multiply one-digit numbers with up to two decimal places by whole numbers
- use written division methods in cases where the answer has up to two decimal places
- solve problems which require answers to be rounded to specified degrees of accuracy
- recall and use equivalences between simple fractions, decimals and percentages, including in different contexts.
This purchase is for one family/ household and should not be shared or reproduced.
**Please inquire about a school licence**
You may also be interested in the Year 6 Focus on Fractions course.
Focus on Fractions covers the main fractions skills needed in Year 6, such as simplifying, comparing and calculating with fractions.