This 5 part course focuses on solving word problems. During this unit, I use past Year 6 SATs questions in different contexts and model tips and strategies for approaching word problems found in Reasoning Papers.
There is a worksheet to accompany each video tutorial.
- Session 1: Problems involving measure
- Session 2: Problems that use a sequence of clues
- Session 3: Problems with multiple calculations needed
- Session 4: Problems involving shape
- Session 5: Problems involving tables, graphs and charts