Fraction Foundations covers prior fraction skills from Years 3, 4 & 5 to help fill gaps in understanding from earlier years. This is fantastic if your child is finding Year 6 fractions just a bit too tricky. They can revisit prior skills all the way back to Year 3 and rebuild those solid foundations so that they can move forward.
15 video tutorials and 17 worksheets are available to really help your child build a solid foundation in their understanding of fractions.
This purchase is for one family/ household and should not be shared or reproduced.
**Please inquire about a school licence**
- Y3/4 To understand what a fraction is
- Y3/4 To find a unit fraction of a number
- Y3/4 find a non- unit fraction of a number
- Y3/4 To begin adding and subtracting fractions <1 (Y3) & >1 (Y4)
- Word problems 1 (no tutorial)
- Y3/4 To recognise families of equivalent fractions
- Y3/4 To understand and count up in tenths
- Y4 To understand and make links to hundredths
- Y5 To identify, name and write equivalent fractions
- Y5 Add subtract fractions with denominators same multiple
- Y5 Find a fraction of an amount
- Word Problems 2 (no tutorial)
- Y5 Compare and order fractions
- Y6 Add subtract fractions with different denominators
- Y5/6 convert improper fractions to mixed numbers using bars
- Y5/6 multiply fractions using bars
- Y6 divide fractions by a whole number