The All About Algebra course will help ease your child into the concept of algebra, building essential skills each week over a 6 part course. In this course we learn what algebra is, some common rules and then work through activities where we find out what a missing value is (finding n).
Each worksheet comes with a video tutorial to teach you a new skill. Just click the video icon and I will guide you through the “Practice” section before you “Have a go”.
There is a challenge section for each lesson too and you will find all of the answers at the end of this book.
This course builds really important skills that continue to be useful all the way through to GCSEs, so the earlier you start the better!
- Session 1 : Introduction to algebraic concepts and common rules
- Session 2 : Find n (addition and subtraction)
- Session 3 : Find n (multiplication and division)
- Session 4 : Find n (multi-step)
- Session 5 : Algebraic puzzles part 1
- Session 6 : Algebraic puzzles part 2
For just £9.99 you get * 6 video tutorials * 6 worksheets * Work with me section * Practice section * Challenge section * Answers included
Children are introduced to algebra in Year 6 with 5 brand new learning objectives. The All About Algebra course helps to ease them into the concept of algebra and build confidence to help prepare them for this new concept.